FAQs: QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop
- To resolve “Error: Please delete all employees already entered in QuickBooks Online”, turn on the payroll in the QB Desktop.
- For “Error: Your file is too big to export”, open the Product Information window by pressing F2 or Ctrl+1 on your keyboard and then check the file size. The file can only include a maximum of 350,000 targets to import.
- If you are seeing “Error: Your connection timed out”, wait for a few minutes or restart your web browser to fix this issue.
- In order to resolve “Error: Oops, something went wrong”, exit and reopen QuickBooks and try the export again.
Still getting errors while converting from QuickBooks Desktop to QB Online? Get in touch with our experts without any delay.
This error shows that your QuickBooks company file is damaged. Here are the troubleshooting steps to get rid of this error:
- Try restarting your computer as well as your database server.
- Make sure QuickBooks is configured properly.
- Ensure the PC that hosts the data file is working correctly.
- Copy the data file to your desktop and try to open it in QuickBooks.
- To Verify Data, choose the File option and then click on the Utilities button.
- After that, select Verify Data.
- To Rebuild Data, choose File > Utilities > Rebuild Data.
In case you are unable to Verify and Rebuild Data in QB, feel free to reach out to our highly-experienced technicians.
- Be sure that your QuickBooks is updated to the latest version.
- Check if your computer is connected to the printer.
- Confirm whether your printer can print outside of QuickBooks. If not, turn off your printer, restart your PC and then turn the printer back on again.
- In case the printer is working fine outside of QB, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and use the Print and PDF Repair Tool.
When it comes to Export, you can export Customer, Vendor, Transactions, Items, and Payroll Lists into an Excel spreadsheet.
- Enter “Employees hours” and let the Basic Payroll calculate paychecks by subtracting deductions and payroll taxes.
- Thereafter, click on the “Print Paychecks” option.
- You can also choose “Pay groups of employees” to pay some employees on different days.
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Click on the Gear icon at the top side.
- Select the Company option.
- In the Company Name section, hit the Pencil icon.
- Enter the new name for your company.
- At last, click on the Save button to apply the changes.
In this manner, you can change your company name in QB. If you find any difficulty, take immediate help from our experts.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Choose the Custom Form Styles option.
- Now, the Custom Form Styles dashboard will open.
- Here, you can manage and edit templates for Estimates, Invoices, as well as Sales Receipts.
- The customization module contains four sections, namely Content, Design, Payments, and Emails.
- Update QuickBooks to the latest version.
- Check if you are using the latest version of Microsoft Outlook. If not, update it by clicking on the Office Account > Update Options > Update Now button.
- Verify whether MS Outlook is set up as the default mail app on your PC or not.
- Try to create a new Microsoft Outlook email profile.
- Run QuickBooks in the Compatibility Mode.
- Contact our well-versed technicians.
- Open the App Store on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch).
- Sign in using your iTunes credentials.
- In the Search Bar, enter QuickBooks Online for iPhone.
- Click on the Download button.
- Once installed, sign in using the same QB Online company details.
- Select your company file.
Done! You can now use the online version of QB on your iPhone.
- Make sure that your PC meets system requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
- Confirm if all POS updates are properly installed.
- Try closing and re-opening QBPOSShell and Troubleshoot Compatibility.
- Uninstall and reinstall .NET framework and QB POS.
Still getting the same error? Not to worry! Just get in touch with our knowledgeable experts and fix all your issues from the comfort of your home.