Struggling With QuickBooks Errors?
Don’t panic! You have reached the right page. Here, we will discuss the folowing QuickBooks error codes along with their relevant solutions:
QuickBooks Error 6000
At times, when you open a QuickBooks file, then you may get this error. Generally, the QuickBooks error 6000 is followed by 3- or 4-digit number, indicating that the file can’t open. Some of the QuickBooks 6000 error codes are 6000 83, 6000 77, 6000 80, 6000 832, 6000 107, and 6000 1076. These QuickBooks error codes come into view due to various reasons such as:
- The .TLG file is corrupted
- Incorrect network setup
- Your file is blocking the connection
- QuickBooks installation file is corrupted
- Multiple users are logged into the same company file
- Your system’s network connection has been incorrectly configured
- The company file is damaged
- QuickBooks error 6000 appears when you are trying to restore a previous backup of your files
- The company file is damaged
Walk through the steps given below to resolve QuickBooks error code 6000:
- Make sure that you are selecting the correct company file to open.
- Update QuickBooks to the latest version.
- Turn off your firewall and antivirus software.
- Copy the QuickBooks file on desktop and then try to open it.
- Rename the .TLG files.
- Restore the backup of your company file.
Still facing the QuickBooks error 6000? Contact our experts right now and fix the QuickBooks errors within minutes.
QuickBooks Error H202
QuickBooks error H202 pops up when users try to use QuickBooks in multi-user mode. It is one of the annoying QuickBooks errors that signifies that the multi-user connection to the server is blocked.
QuickBooks error code H202 message says that ‘this company file is on another PC and QBO Online needs some help connecting’. Here are the main reasons behind QuickBooks error H202 when switching to multi-user mode:
- Misconfigured hosting settings
- Issues with QuickBooks database server manager
- Exchange of data between QB and server is blocked by your firewall
- Improperly configured DNS settings
- The .ND file is damaged or corrupted
- The IP address of server or host is not available to QB Desktop
Here are the solutions to get rid of QuickBooks error code H202:
- Open the Run window on your PC.
- Enter cmd in the text file and click on the Ok button.
- From your workstation, ping the server.
- If you are getting a slow reply or a packet loss is detected, it shows that there is an issue with the network and troubleshooting is required.
- You can use QuickBooks File Doctor to resolve this QuickBooks error H202.
In case you are still seeing the QuickBooks error H202, it is recommended to get in touch with our experts for instant resolution.
QuickBooks Error 3371
At times, when you open or activate QuickBooks Desktop, you might see QuickBooks error 3371. This error comes in one of the following forms:
- Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data or could not initialize license properties
- QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
- QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code-1
- License properties could not be started
- Corrupted license information
All these QuickBooks errors are caused by damaged or missing files.
In order to resolve error 3371 in QuickBooks, follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks.
- Press the Windows + R keyboard combination and open the Run command.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Find the ECML file.
- Right-click on it and select the Delete option.
- Exit this window and re-run QuickBooks.
Now, check if the QuickBooks error 3371 has resolved. If not, contact our experts right away.
QuickBooks Error 6123, 0
QuickBooks error 6123, 0 is one of the most annoying QuickBooks error codes that comes into view when you try to open a file directly from the network or restore the backup. As per Intuit, QuickBooks error 6123, 0 – ‘connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost’ appears in multi-user environments.
Here’s how to resolve QuickBooks error code 6123, 0:
- First and foremost, you need to download and run the QuickBooks File Doctor on your computer.
- Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the QuickBooks File Doctor, launch it.
- From the drop-down list, check your company file.
- Now, mark the option that says Check File Damage Only.
- Type your admin password and click on the Ok button.
- A pop-up message displays, telling you to upgrade your file to a newer version of QB.
- You can also select to repair file in the existing version.
- Now, follow on-screen steps mentioned in File Doctor and repair your data file to fix QuickBooks error 6123, 0.
In case you are still seeing the QuickBooks error code 6123, 0, feel free to get in touch with our proficient technicians.
Other QuickBooks Error Codes You May Face
Apart from the above-mentioned QuickBooks errors, you may also see one of the following QuickBooks error codes:
- QuickBooks error 7010
- QuickBooks error 15104
- QuickBooks error 1006
- QuickBooks error 80070057
- QuickBooks error 6123
- QuickBooks error 505
- QuickBooks error 1603
- QuickBooks error H101
- QuickBooks error H303
- QuickBooks error H505
- QuickBooks error 6085
- QuickBooks error 6098, 5
- QuickBooks error 6130
- QuickBooks error 6129, 101
- QuickBooks error 6175, 0
- QuickBooks error 6175
- QuickBooks error 6189
- QuickBooks error 6129
- QuickBooks error 6108, 105
- QuickBooks error 6000 83
- QuickBooks error 15215
- QuickBooks error 324
- QuickBooks error 392
- QuickBooks error 1303
- QuickBooks error 1920
- QuickBooks error 1619
- QuickBooks error 1324
- QuickBooks error 1612
- QuickBooks error 1625
- QuickBooks error 6000 77
- QuickBooks error 6000 107
- QuickBooks error 6000 816
- QuickBooks error 6000 304
- QuickBooks error 6000 301
- QuickBooks error 6000 82
- QuickBooks error 6000 95
- QuickBooks error 6000 308
- QuickBooks error 6000 1076
- QuickBooks error 6010, 100
- QuickBooks error 6000, 205
- QuickBooks error 6032, 158
- QuickBooks error 6032, 195
In case you find any of the aforementioned QuickBooks error codes, reach out to our experts immediately to fix QuickBooks errors.